WEBSITE, INTERNET & SOCIAL MEDIA USE - RULES
The VTCA publishes here the terms and conditions of its Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) regulating the use of both the VTCA website, My Cricket sites and VTCA affiliated Club web sites, to be known collectively hereafter as "the website".
1. You must use the website in a responsible manner, taking into account the effect your use of the website may have on other members of the Association and the community. It is incumbent upon the manager of the website to ensure that its content does not bring the game of cricket into disrepute and that it is within the spirit of cricket.
2. You must not use the website, or allow anyone else to use the website:
(a) for any unlawful, illegal, malicious or improper purpose;
(b) to knowingly transmit a computer virus or other malicious computer program;
(c) in any way which interferes with its availability for other users or otherwise interferes in the proper operation of the website;
(d) to access or damage another's computer system without permission;
(e) to infringe another's intellectual property rights;
(f) to disclose private or confidential information of another;
(g) to store, publish, display, distribute or post material that is obscene, offensive, defamatory, abusive or that violates any law or regulation;
(h) to harass or menace any person;
(i) to breach any laws or infringe any third party rights (including without limitation, copyright) or to breach any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority or industry body; or
(j) to transmit messages which are threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
(k) to transmit messages which encourage conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or infringe upon the publicity or privacy rights or any other rights of any person or party
3. The VTCA is not responsible for any information or materials posted or transmitted via the website and disclaims all liability whether for negligence or otherwise for any loss suffered as a result of any information posted on the website by a member.
4. The VTCA reserves the right to remove, edit or instruct the removal of any information on the website as in its absolute discretion it thinks fit and without reference to others.
5. Access to the ability to post content to the website must be restricted to authorised persons only and the source of this content must be readily auditable.
6. The VTCA reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by notice posted on this web site.
7. This Code applies to VTCA controlled or related sites. The VTCA cannot control the material published on internet forums, facebooks, chatrooms, blogs, emails and the like. However VTCA players or Club officials who choose to publish materials on such sites should be mindful of the offence of Conduct Unbecoming as set out in the VTCA Behaviour Code.
Quarter final rounds of the Kookaburra T/20 Competition have now been published on My Cricket. Games can be played on any day during the particular week Read more
The VTCA are pleased to announce an increase in prize money for this season's VTCA Kookaburra Cup T/20 tournament finalists. Our T/20 Cup has become a Read more